In this article, IVIRGO HAIR team not only provides you with the opening and closing times of the hair store. We also help you arrange a time to visit the hair store that matches the service packages before the store closes. Because anyway we have to depend on what time does the hair store close?
When can I visit the hair store?
The hair store is open daily from 08h00 to 22h00. During this time frame, you can go to the hair store to use any of their services that you want.
The working time for hair salons is from 08:00 to 21:00. However, depending on different locations, different customers, each store will have different opening and closing times. Some shops open at 08:00 and end at 21:00.
Ivirgo Hair we are one of the leading companies in Vietnam in the field of hair. We have a popular working frame from 08h00 to 18h00 daily. However, if you have a reservation schedule and we agree, you can visit our store at any time.
When should I go to the hair store for choosing the products?
Whenever you want. However, if you want better service, you should let us know in advance when you will visit the store!
If you have visited our website wholesalehairvendors.com and liked a few hairstyles but have not made a decision yet. You can come to our store to see in person and purchase. Because our shop is also an office, please let us know in advance the time and the hairstyle you want to see. This will help us understand your needs and advise you better.
Contact us in advance so we can serve you best!
Can I pre-order the hair I want?
Entirely possible. In addition to the hair samples that we have at the store and on the website that you have referenced.
If you don’t like or want a unique hairstyle of your own, please contact us. How? Call our hotline to schedule an appointment and we will meet with you to exchange information. Bring the hair model you want to own to discuss with our experts! When booking an appointment, please note our what time does the hair store close!
What should I do to get the best hair care from your store?
With his professionalism and dedication. Ivirgo Hair will send you the following simple but long-lasting hair care tips. Follow our step-by-step instructions!
What are the rules when brushing my hair that I must follow?
The first step when dealing with any problem is to understand the principles. You need to follow the principle of combing from the ends of the hair to the top. Such combing is not only easy to comb, but also helps to untangle the hair very easily. This will limit the hair from having to bear a lot of force when combing in a top-down style. And of course, the hair will hardly be in deficit easily.
The choice of comb is also very important. Usually, people will choose a wide-tooth comb. However, the most correct thing is that depending on different hair types, you should choose different comb models. And when you come to Ivirgo Hair’s store, we will choose for you the best comb model with the type of hair you like.
What should I do when my hair is tangled?
The way to untangle the wig is as follows: first, spray a special conditioner for the hair. Then divide the hair into small sections, use a wide comb to comb from the ends of the hair to the top to limit tangles and clumps.
Continue to spray more conditioners on the tangled parts to easily detangle, making the hair smoother and smoother. After combing, gently shake the hair so that the hair is natural and smooth.
With a curly wig, brush the top. As for the lower part of the hair, use your fingers to tighten it in a clockwise direction and gently squeeze upwards to keep the curls from coming out.
What should I do to clean the hair I bought from the store?
To keep your hair shiny and healthy for a long time, you should clean the wig after using it 2-3 times. Because if you do not clean the wig regularly, bacteria can arise that cause itching or a fungus on the head.
How to clean the wig as follows:
- Put the shampoo in a basin of diluted water.
- Put the wig in the basin to soak for about 5 to 10 minutes (just soak it, don’t rub your hair with your hands, because rubbing will mess up your hair).
- After soaking your hair with shampoo, rinse it off with clean water.
- Continue to add conditioner to the basin of diluted water. Soak your hair in the same way with shampoo and then rinse with water.
- Then, put the hair on a soft towel and gently absorb the water (do not use your hands to rub the hair).
- When the hair is about 70% – 80% dry, comb it back with a wide comb and spray the hair conditioner, let the hair dry completely, and then store it.
What should I do to keep my hair longer?
A wig can be used from 6 months to 1 year, but if you take care of the wig carefully and properly, it will keep for 2 to 3 years. Here are some tips you should keep in mind.
- When traveling, or riding a motorbike, you should put your hair in front of your chest to limit the wind to tangle your hair and make it dry.
- Do not expose the wig to rainwater or exposure to the sun.
- After use, spray and comb the hair, curl the ends of the hair inwards, wrap it with a protective mesh, and put it in a nylon bag, tied tightly.
- Clean your hair every 2-4 weeks and do not rub or rub your hair.
- Do not spread your hair when wet, do not blow-dry, and use a conditioning spray before combing.
With what Ivirgo Hair has just shared, I hope you will be able to schedule a time and visit our store before what time does the hair store close. Remember to contact us first so we can best serve you!